Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) supplements are popular among fitness enthusiasts from the late 80s. BCAA comprises three essential amino acids: leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, which helps in muscle building and repairing. In this article, you will be getting an insight into BCAA supplements and its benefits.
If you are into fitness and need something that can provide your body with total nutrition, then you should always go for supplements. BCAA are also called essential amino acids, which are not produced in the body but are vital for those who are into muscle building. Therefore, these amino acids are to be consumed in the form of either food or health supplements. There are numerous BCAA supplements available in the market that you can get easily from any online store like HealthKart, MuscleBlaze, Amazon, etc. at pocket-friendly prices.
BCAA supplements are usually available in 3 types:
- 2:1:1 BCAA supplements: This type of supplements contain two parts of Leucine, one part of valine and one part of isoleucine
- 3:1:2 BCAA supplements: This type of supplements contains three parts of Leucine, one part of valine and two-part of isoleucine
- 8:1:1 BCAA supplements: This type of supplements contains eight parts of Leucine, one part of valine and one part of isoleucine
If you are looking out for an effective supplement then you can go for ScivationXtend BCAA supplements. More than 9 delicious varieties of this BCAA powder is available in the market that is curated with essential nutrients that help in enhancing your fitness journey.
The BCAA supplements support a healthy and active lifestyle by enhancing our overall fitness.Let us talk about some of the benefits of consuming the Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) supplements:
- Replenishes the nutrient needs of our body
- Keeps our body hydrated for long hours
- Improves recovery rate of tissues and muscles
- Enhances your performance
- Excellent for building and developing muscles
- Aids in the strengthening of muscles
- Increases your stamina
- Decreases fatigue
- Decreases soreness in muscles
- Enhances muscle protein synthesis process in our body
- Boosts our immunity and actives the defence mechanism
- Aids in preserving the lean muscles and provides you with a chiselled body
When to consume Branched-chain amino acid supplements?
You can consume the BCAA powders once or max twice in a day between meals. You can consume them as per your convenience:
- Have the supplements while exercising
- Consume the supplements after a workout
- Consume BCAA before a workout
You can mix the BCAA powders with water or milk as per your choice, but do not exceed the limitations as mentioned by the brand or nutritionist.
Just consuming supplements or healthy diet won’t help you achieve the desired results without doing any form of exercise. If you really want to have a chiselled body, then never your training sessions or exercise routine. Furthermore, if you are undergoing treatment for any health issue, then make sure to consult a medical practitioner before consuming any kinds of supplementation.